South Africa's Science and Technology Office in Tokyo, Japan
We are catalysis of science and technology (S&T) cooperation between Japan and South Africa, including university academic agreement, joint research promotion for Japan's and South Africa's research organisations, and skills and knowledge development with industry.
- Ms Eudy Mabuza, Minister Counsellor: S&T delivered the opening remarks during the International Symposium on 26 January 2017.
- The 2nd Science Forum: South Africa 2016 was held at the CSIR International Convention Centre in Pretoria, South Africa from 08 to 09 December 2016.
- The Embassy and SAASTA participated at the Science Agora 2016 around Miraikan from 03 to 06 November 2016.
- Ambassador Sisulu visited to the High Performance Computing Facility of JAMSTEC on 12 Sep 2016.
- The Sixth Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD VI) Summit took place during 27-28 August in Nairobi, Kenya.
Please see the TICAD VI Nairobi Declaration
- Energy Supply for South Africa's Sustainable Development Seminar. For more information, please visit to the UNU-IAS website